What better place to start than with the new year? I've never been a huge fan of new year's resolutions, but I'm sure you've all made long, boring lists of resolutions that involve lots of boring sessions on the treadmill, giving up all the foods you even remotely enjoy and spending every waking hour cleaning the house. And next year your list will probably look a lot like that one up there.
This year, why not do something different? How about setting some healthy goals that are, I dunno, FUN? Did you know that sex helps reduce stress - and regular orgasms even reduce the chances of prostate cancer in men? That's right, sex is good for you. So add these to your list of new year's resolutions:
- Try at least one new sexual position every month.
- Spend some time "soloing" - even if you're in a relationship. It's an important way of keeping in touch with your body and can take the pressure off if you get performance anxiety. Who knows, you might even discover a few new tricks to pass on to your partner!
- Indulge in a new sex toy - like this one!
- Check out end-of-the-year roundup sex books, like Best Sex Writing 2013 (out in January) or an erotic compilation.
- Make sex into playtime - resolve to play out one of your sexual fantasies (and one of your partner's) to keep things exciting!