Monday, January 14, 2013

Go Ahead - Get Wet


Ever been reading a steamy book in the tub (possibly with a water-safe toy or two, if you're the "be prepared" type) and gotten so excited that you've dropped it in the water? I have. And it was tragic. I don't even break the spines of my books, let alone let them get soaked through. So you can imagine my glee when I stumbled across this awesome and "why didn't they think of this before?"-worthy gem: a waterproof book of erotica.

The book is a compilation of stories - which I think is fabulous because of you don't like the style, tone or imagery of one story, you just skip right past it. So it's already fantastic. But the book is a Durabook that you can sprinkle, spray, douse or drop - and it'll still be as good as new. Not only that, but the erotic stores are water-themed, making it all the easier to transport yourself into the story as you read in the tub.

So go ahead, run a warm tub, light some candles, and get it (and yourself) as wet as you want.

Find out where to get it here. And check out the other two books in the series:




Click on images to find out 
where to get either of these titles!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! If you have general feedback or a question you're not sure you want to ask here, feel free to email it to justabitofsex@gmail.com. Thanks for reading!